• Top-Shooter is not responsible for any typographical errors or description errors. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. All manufacturer's names featured in this site are property trademarks of their respective owners.
• Top-Shooter and all of its agents are to be held harmless of any and all legal action arising from sale, use or misuse of any of our products.
Order and Payment Terms:
• All products are brand new unless specified otherwise.
• No Minimum order is Required
• Price listed is for each item or pack unless specified otherwise.
• Product specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Top-Shooter cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors or Out of Stock items.
• We reserve the right to approve, deny or revoke accounts. We reserve the right to cancel any order at our discretion.
• International customers are responsible for paying ALL customs fees, brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes upon receipt of your order.
• Full payment is required before the merchandise is shipped.
• We accept Google & PayPal payments.
• We use FedEx as our primary shipper. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
• We DO NOT SHIP TO POST OFFICE BOX. Please make sure that you give us the correct physical street address information in the Shipping Addresses area. Not doing so can result in delaying the order or cancellation.
• Goods will be shipped within 24-48 Hours after the order is placed M-F during working Hours.
• All shipments are F.O.B. Houston, TX. We charge actual shipping costs.
• The Shipping Rates shown on Shopping Cart and Checkout Page are Estimated Shipping Chargesquoted directly from FedEx live or its respective carrier. We'll notify you the actual shipping costs after receiving your order if needed for adjustement.
• Please be aware that shipping cost is highly sensitive to weight, dimensions and distance. The actual shipping cost may be lower or higher than the Estimated Shipping Charge depending on many factors. If the actual shipping cost is lower, we will charge the lower cost. If the actual shipping cost is higher, we will notify you via phone or email before processing your order.
• The heavier and larger your order is, the more it will cost to ship. But there are economies of scale and shipping cost per pound decreases, as the package gets heavier. However, for customers in some regions, the actual shipping cost per pound increases when one package weights more than 70 pounds. We will divide your order over multiple packages after we receive your order if necessary, and notify you the actual lower shipping charges. We work hard every day to bring you the lowest possible shipping cost.
• Confirmation e-mail with a tracking number is sent when package has been shipped.
• Items damaged in shipping must be reported within 24 hours of receipt for claim with shipper.
• If missing items or wrong items shipped, please call us or email us at email@example.com immediately.
• Customer has to contact us to cancel an order.
• If a cancellation is placed within 12 hours AND the order has not been shipped, a STORE CREDIT will be issued.
• If the cancellation is placed after the order has been shipped, the customer must contact us for a RMA number first. The unopened package must be accepted by the customer and then returned to us at the customer's expense.
• A STORE CREDIT will be issued within 10 business days.
Undeliverable or Damaged Packages:
• If the customer provides us with the wrong address or if the customer is not able to sign for the package or the customer did not pick up the package when they have been left a message to do so, the package will be returned to us. If it is determined that the package was undeliverable due to customer's error, we will re-ship the package again. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges due to such an error.
• Customers who refuse their package, have called, and received a RMA number will be responsible for all shipping charges.
• Customers who refuse their package, and return their packages without a RMA number will not be guaranteed a refund.
• Customers should refuse delivery of obviously damaged packages from the carrier and call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
• Please understand we carefully inspect all items before they leave our warehouse. If damage does occur and it is not our or your fault, it will become the responsibility of the carrier to cover all damages. Please call us or email us at email@example.com immediately.
• We will file a claim with the carrier. Therefore, please retain all packaging. Please make photos of the damaged product and package and send them to our Service Department to assist in claim filing.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
• Exchanges for manufacturer defects only and must be within 1 business days of receipt of shipment. This warranty does not apply to breakage or malfunction due to accident, improper handling, abuse or poor maintenance.
• Clearance/Refurbished products are offered as is. No exchanges. No returns. No refunds.
• Exchanged products must be in brand new condition with original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging. We will not accept any item that has been altered physically.
• No items will be exchanged once sold to the retail user.
• Please explain reason for the exchange. Provide your order number and product/s you want to return for exchange.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA number before returning a product for exchange. You will receive your RMA number via email when your RMA request is approved within 2 business days.
• No returns, of any type, will be accepted without a RMA number on the exterior of the box. The RMA number will be valid for 7(seven) days after we issue it only. All returns for exchange must be received with in 5 days of RMA being issued. Later or incomplete returns may be subject to refusal. RMA numbers will not be extended or resigned.
• Customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All exchanged products are shipped ground.
• Please note there are some items that are covered by Factory Warranty in that case please see each items Warranty for procedure for coverage.
• ALL SHIPPING CHARGES FOR WARRANTY / DEFECTIVE OR
WRONG ITEMS, IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. WE DO NOT PAY ANY SHIPPING CHARGES.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS in any way shape or form, we only promise to ship item from our location and provide shipping confirmation. Items under 200.00 are marked to abandon items 201.00 and above are marked for return, if return does occur it will be processed at customers expense if returned shipping fees are not paid I reserve the right to resale items to reclaim shipping expense.
***Please also take into consideration that the Shipping on International Shipments might be off depending on the size and weight of your shipment, Since there are size limits in place by USPS. So please keep this in mind if you are asked to pay further shipment fees by PayPal Only.***
Top-Shooter stands behind the factory warantees and guarantees against manufacturing or quality defects on all products. Top-Shooter does NOT accept returns due to breakage, wear and tear or any reason other than actual manufacturng or quality defects (to be determined by Top-Shooter).
NO items will be refunded without a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued before returning the product to Top-Shooter. Please send us an email at email@example.com, for more information on returning an item. Thank you.